Whew

Now that I have tweaked, changed, and manipulated my blog I think it's time to let the world know I am out here writing a blog. I never knew how intent I would be on changing the look and overall style of my blog. I went from a very simple template and turned it into something I like and proud to say "I made that." I never imagined that I would be lurking around the HTML code of this web page or adding things to it such as subscribe buttons and the like. I had to do quite a bit of searching to figure out how to add a second column to my blog, but I got it done. I wanted the freedom of adding more widgets (A component of a graphical user interface with which a user interacts - Wikipedia. Or in lame-man's terms: A cool little interactive thing you put on your blog.). I luckily found information on how to do this and am very happy with how it came out. Even though I am satisfied with my blog as it stands now, trust me when I say that I will be adding new features and tweaking it even more down the road.


Now that I have spent the entire day combing the internet for ways to make my blog my own, and now that my eyes feel like they will never blink again I think I shall go and play some online poker. I can see already that this blog is going to be addictive. People like me who absolutely love to customize things (i.e. my Blackberry) can spend hours and hours on the internet looking for the newest item to add.

No comments: