My Very First Post

Okay, so I have been deathly terrified of posting anything on my blog. Hell I've had this blog for months now and haven't done a damn thing with it. I downloaded Viigo for the third time to my Blackberry. I uninstalled it twice because it is a memory hog and it slowed down my Blackberry. The makers of Viigo said after the latest update they have corrected some of the memory hog issues. We shall see. So this prompted me to search for RSS feeds and/or blogs to add to my Viigo so I would have something to read on my Blackberry. I ended up coming across three really awesome blogs that, I guess you could say, have inspired me to post something on my own blog.

So a big thank you to Daily Blog Tips, Daily Writing Tips, and Daily Bits for making me get over my fears and actually post something!!!