About

I started this blog in October 2008 as a way to encourage myself to get back into writing and to do something constructive. I had actually had this blog for well over 6 months before I published my first post. I was literally terrified of pushing that button, but in hind sight I am so glad that I did.

Other than blogging I enjoy reading because after all one can never become a writer if they do not read. I enjoy playing online poker, but as of late I have been focusing my efforts on my budding blog. My favorite movies include Twister, Back to the Future, Roxanne, Finding Forrester, Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home, and anything Pixar makes. I have a Blackberry that I cannot live without. If you do not have one I highly recommend getting one. Some of my favorite TV shows are American Idol, Lost, Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew, Seinfeld, and Three's Company.


The Would You Rather...? link at the top of my blog was an idea I wanted to incorporate into my blog. It was
created by Zobmondo!! I tossed around a lot of different ways to do that and finally decided on making it a separate page. The idea is simple. Every couple of days I post a new scenario, a choice, for you to contemplate. Some will be funny and others could be serious, but I encourage you to post your answers. Post anonymously if you feel the need. It's all in good fun. Remember to check back often to see the new question.

I encourage you to comment on my posts and send me feedback using my Contact Me link.

Thanks for stopping by!